Become a Market Vendor
Vendors for all Nourish Knoxville Markets will apply through Manage My Market, an online market management tool. If interested in applying, please see the appropriate sections in our Vendor Handbook (link found below). After reading the Vendor Handbook, click here to apply.
No resale is allowed by any vendor at any Nourish Knoxville Market. If you did not make it, grow it or produce it, you cannot sell it. Occasionally collaborative efforts may be accepted with prior approval from Nourish Knoxville. Vendors may only sell products approved through this application. Additional products can be added with prior approval.
Opening Times for Market Applications each year:
Winter Farmers’ Market: Mid-November
Market Square Farmers’ Market: February
Market Square Holiday Market: October
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to participate in every Nourish Market? No. You apply to each market separately. All vendors reapply for each Market every year. Acceptance in one Market does not guarantee acceptance into another.
- Do I have to participate in every date the Market is held? No. You can select specific dates on which you would like to participate when filling out the application.
- How much does it cost? Refer to the Vendor Handbook for booth fees for each Market. Booth fees are per day, per space.
- What if I select dates and want to change them after submitting the application? You will email us with any requested date changes. Once you submit your application, you cannot change your own dates.
- What if I can’t attend a date I am approved for? We have a 1 week cancellation policy. Email us with cancellations at least 1 week before the selected date to receive credit for booth fees, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you provide tents and tables? No. Each vendor provides his/her own set up. We do not require that vendors have a tent, but it is advisable. The Winter Farmers’ Market is indoors, sono tents are needed.
- Do you allow prepared food made in an uncertified domestic kitchen? No. All prepared food must be made in an inspected and certified kitchen.
- Is the Holiday Market outdoors? Yes. It is located on part of Market Square, Market St. and Union Ave.
- The outdoor markets are sometimes in uncomfortable weather. Can I bring a heater or fan? Electric heaters and fans are not allowed. There is limited power, and not everyone will be able to have access. Electric heaters pull too much power for what is available. Battery operated fans are welcome.
- Will electricity be available? Yes, but only in select locations. If you require electricity, please make a note in your application. Please note, we will not be able to accommodate all requests for electricity.