Become a MSFM Vendor
Market Square Farmers’ Market:
May 3rd – November 18th, 2017
The Market Square Farmers’ Market is open every Saturday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm and Wednesday from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm. Set up may begin two hours before opening. Vendors are required to remain open for the entire market, or until their products sell out.
No resale is allowed by any vendor at the Market Square Farmers’ Market. If you did not make it, grow it, or raise it, you cannot sell it at the MSFM. Occasionally collaborative efforts may be accepted with prior approval from Nourish Knoxville staff. Vendors may only sell products approved through this application. Additional products can be added with prior approval.
A one-time non-refundable $30 application fee will be submitted with the application. Booth fees vary by vendor type and day of the week and are charged per market day, per 10′ x 10′ space. See our Vendor Handbook (link below) for details.
All vendors will apply through Manage My Market, an online market management tool. If interested in applying, please read the Vendor Handbook. After reading the handbook, click here to apply. ***UPDATE: We are now only accepting vendors for our waiting list. 6/6/17***
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to participate in every market? No. You will select specific dates on which you would like to participate when filling out the application.
- What if I select dates and want to change them after submitting the application? You will email us with any requested date changes. Once you submit your application you cannot manually change your own dates.
- What if I can’t attend a date for which I am already approved? Do I still have to pay if I don’t come? Cancellations must be received at least 1 week before the selected date to receive credit for booth fees. After the 1 week deadline, the vendor is still responsible for booth fees except for in the event of an emergency.
- Do I receive a refund if it rains? No. The MSFM is rain or shine. If the MSFM is cancelled for weather, all vendors will receive credit or refunds for that date.
- Do you provide tents and tables? No. Each vendor provides his/her own set up. We do not require that vendors have a tent, but it is advisable.
- Do you allow prepared food made in an uncertified domestic kitchen? No. All prepared food at the MSFM must be made in an inspected and certified kitchen.
- I don’t have a certified kitchen. Can I rent or share someone else’s inspected kitchen? Yes. We will require a copy of the inspected kitchen’s documentation and confirm with the owner the rental agreement. These documents and agreements may vary depending on the county. Please email us for more information on your circumstance, email@example.com.